Quick Search For Posts On The Following Topics:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Krazy Kop Kar

Krazy Kop Kar - A Black And White Police Kroozer!

One of my two most favorite sons keeps saying I should get a pet. It just makes sense that a pet would be good company for me. My friends and doctors all agree, so it must be true. So, I got a new pet.

Meet Kroozer!













Kroozer is on a diet and exercise plan.








Kroozer is learning to walk on a leash.















Kroozer likes to Kuddle.
















To be sure, there will be more Kroozer posts in the future,

Comments are welcome.

8 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him. How about a shot of him doing his laps in the pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the ugliest cat I've ever seen dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the ugliest cat I've ever seen dad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kroozer is not the only one who likes to cuddle...you look like a cuddler to me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments.

    They told me he is a Norwegian Snow Cat... very rare. I think he is very pretty. His markings are called "Falling Star", and are considered rare. Just plain stripes are more common.

    I am sure I will post some Kroozer pool pix. Just gotta be sure not to drop my phone in the pool - again ; )

    ...and... yes... I DO like to cuddle ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make your son (the older but not wiser one) take a weekend off so we can come play with Kroozer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment kgreen719.

    I think a weekend, or more, visit is necessary in the near future.

    But - we will be Kroozin that way soon ; )

    ReplyDelete